#GIANT #GAME #BOARD #Challenge
– Are you kidding me? Four, five, six! The shark again?! Who has this kind of luck? – In today’s video, we do the giant game board challenge! But before we get started, give us a big thumbs up and subscribe to our channel! [Kids] Hi SOTY family!
– Guys, there’s something amazing inside our house! – Check it out! [Kids] A giant game board! – The first one to make it to the ball pit wins! – If we land on a blue space, we have to do a challenge. – Challenge accepted!
– If we land of a red square, we get cursed! – And there’s treasure boxes to open! I wonder what’s inside! – And then there’s a shark! – If you land on this guy, you have to go to the beginning! Which is all the way over here! – Wait!
We have a special guest. [Kids] Uncle Derek! – And I will be the official game host! Youngest goes first. – Yay! I hope I get five! Float up! Wha-! [Kids] Two! – One, two! [Kids] Curse! – Oh man… – Alright Parker, are you ready for your curse? Parker must hop on one foot, until she reaches her next curse. – Like this? – Exactly! – Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! – I’m next! – It’s… three! – Three! – Here goes nothing! Three. – Three. – Here I come Jordyn, I’m joining you! – Hah! – Alright, it’s my turn!
(laughs) I’m joining Payton and Jordyn! [Kids] Uncle Derek’s turn! – Four- five! – What? – One, two… three, four, five! [Kids] Curse! – Bring it on. – (clears throat) Alright, Uncle Derek, you must… bark like a dog! Let’s hear it! Come on! – …Ruff! – Perfect. Alright Parker, it’s your turn! – It’s a… four! – It’s a… four!
– And remember Parker, you must still be hopping on one foot! – It is a… – Six! – Six. – I totally got a six! – Wait! Jordyn, before you do anything, there’s something I must inform you of! You guys will find some magic chests throughout the game board! You can choose to open the chest if you would like,
But it may take you off the path and away from the finish line! – What? – It’s your choice! – Choices, choices! One, two, three, four, five, six! One more and I can get the chest! – That wasn’t a tough decision at all I guess? – Not at all!
– Please a six, please a six! A six! I’m amazing! – Oh my gosh, here goes nothing! Two! [Kids] A curse! – Alright Taylor, until you receive another curse, you must crawl on your hands and knees! – I got this. – Bark. – Six. – Six! – Bark! – Bark! – Bark!
– Bark! – Bark! – That was pathetic, Uncle Derek! This is how you do it! Woof, woof! – The card did say I have to bark… bark! – Alright Parker, let’s see it! – It is a… Six! – Six! – Uh oh… that’s not good. – This is where she’s gonna land. – Oops. – Is it treasure? One, two, three… four… – Hm… a little bit suspicious, – I landed on the green one! – Alright guys, she’s four years old, so we’re gonna give her a pass on this one. – She should be starting at the beginning! Alright guys, it’s my turn! Treasure chest, here I come!
Please be one… please be one… Four. – Alright guys, so Jordyn’s turn is to open up the treasure chest! – I’m so excited! I got a huge chocolate kiss yum yum! – Six. Please be a good one, please be a good one! – The best decision I ever made. – Six spaces, here I come! – Alright guys, I gotta call my turn now! Six! One, two, three, four, five, six. – Alright, Uncle Derek, it’s your turn. – Bark. Aww… I narrowly escaped the shark. Bark. Bark. – I’m in first place, I’m in first place! – I’m in second. – Me too! – I’m in third! – I shouldn’t have taken that treasure… I’m in last place. – It’s my turn! – Ooh, oh! – Three spaces! One… two… [Kids] Challenge! – Alright everybody, we have the first challenge
Of the game! Miss. Parker, you will be… singing the ABCs in a funny voice! – ♪ A, B, C, D, E, F, G, ♪ H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z!
Now I know my ABCs, next time won’t you sing with me! – Um… – I’m ready to catch up! Four! One, two, three, four! – Five. What do I do? Do I go towards the treasure chests? Or, do I try to make it to the end fastest? Hm… I’m going this way! – Bunny! – One, two, three, four, five! I got a treasure! Let me see…
Whoa… I got suckers! I think I chose right! – Here goes nothing guys! One? I got one? No! I have to go all the way to the beginning? It’s so lonely back here. – Bark. – A six! – Woo! Six! Oh man, this is gonna be good. Bark. Bark. Bark. Bark. Bark. – Luckily, Derek landed right where he needed to,
So he can ride the shute to the other side of the game board! Instead of traveling the cursed walkway – Okay… alright. Bark! Bark. Bark. – I can’t wait to get to the treasure box! – It says… four! – I get a treasure! Can I open it? – Yes! Open it. – Go back five steps. I have to go back!? That’s not fair! Back where we started. – Four! I am so lucky!
One, two, three, four! – I got my treasure, and now it’s time to win this game! Five. Oh no. [Kids] Challenge! Alright, Payton, are you ready for your challenge? You must hula hoop for… 30 seconds! On your mark! Get set! Go! Time’s up! – That was not easy! – Alright guys, (mumbles) to pull this one off! Six, six, six! Six! One, two, three, four, five, six! – Alright guys, it is Uncle Derek’s turn, but guess what? He can’t roll yet, because his last turn he landed on a… [Kids] Challenge! (sigh) Oh boy. – Alright, Uncle Derek, are you ready for your challenge? – I guess. – It’s a tough one! Uncle Derek, you must move a cookie from your forehead to your mouth in one minute! But if you can’t do it in one minute, you have to move back one space.
On your mark! Get set! Go! You did it! – I got crumbs in my eyes. – You are safe to stay on your space! – Bark. Bark! Bark. Bark. Bark. Bark. I’m so lucky. – I got five! One, two, three, four, five! I’m so close! – Six! One, two, three, four, five, six. Derek, I’m coming for you! [Kids] Challenge! Alright Jordyn, your challenge is to roll the dice! If it’s even, you go ahead two spaces, but if it’s odd, you must go back two spaces!
– Oh man, I want a two, four, six! – ♪Bum, ba, ba! ♪ – I got an odd number! So now I’m back here! – Five! Oh no guys, I have to go through the cursed hallway? [Kids] Cursed! Alright Payton, are you ready for your curse? You must…
Run in place… at all times! – I won’t let this down! – I have six! One, two, three… Are you kidding me? Four, five, six! The shark again!? Who has this kind of luck? – Bark! I got one? Bark. [Kids] Cursed! Alright Uncle Derek, it is time for a curse!
This time, you won’t have to say bark anymore! – Yes! – But! You will have to go back as many spaces as how old you are. Uncle Derek? How old are you? – 20! – 3? – No, he’s 20! [All] One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10, 11, 12,
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. – 20. Um… what does this mean? [Kids] You go back to start! – No! Hey Taylor. – Oh look who has luck like me! How does it feel? – Not good, but it does taste like cookies. – Hm? – I got a one! I’m winning!
[Kids] Challenge! – Alright Parker, for your challenge, you must do five push ups. – Push ups? All done! – That was interesting. I got five! One, two, three, four, five! I have a challenge! – Alright Jordyn, for your challenge, you must do the chicken dance! – Woo hoo! – Three- no, six! One, two, three, four, five, six. I have a challenge! – Alright Payton, for your next challenge, you must do 10 jumping jacks. – Easy! – But can you do it while running? – See? Easy! – Five! One, two, three, four, five. I get a new curse!
– Alright Taylor, for your next curse, you must walk like an Egyptian! – Wow. – If I get a six, I win! – It’s a… six! [All] Parker! Parker! Parker! – I found money! I won the game! – Hope you enjoyed today’s video! Subscribe to our channel! – Give a big thumbs up! – And see you guys tomorrow! [All] Bye!