Who is Emilia Schüle, the Rising Star Playing Marie Antoinette on PBS?
Emilia Schüle is a rising Hollywood star who is set to play one of the most iconic figures in French history: Marie Antoinette. The 30-year-old actress stars as the former queen of France in a new PBS series that premieres on March 19. Get ready for more lavish outfits and royal intrigue, as the show has already been renewed for season 2!
So, who is Emilia Schüle, and what makes her the perfect fit for this role? Here are five things you need to know about Hollywood’s new “it” girl:
1. Emilia was born in Russia, but raised in Germany. Her family moved to Berlin when she was just one year old, and she has since become one of Germany’s most sought-after actresses. Her father is Russian and her mother is Ukrainian. Her parents are both doctors, and her sister is a human rights lawyer and health coach.
2. Emilia got her start in acting at a young age. Her debut role was in the German short film “Nichts weiter als” in 2005. She had a breakout moment in the 2008 film “Freche Mädchen” and has since appeared in numerous movies and TV shows, including “Berlin Station” and “Treadstone.”
3. Emilia is also interested in behind-the-scenes work. In addition to her acting career, she is currently pursuing a degree in filmmaking. “It’s like a holiday compared to filming,” she recently told Tatler.
4. Emilia believes that Marie Antoinette was a feminist. In the new PBS series, we will see a new side of Marie Antoinette, the controversial French royal. Emilia has described Marie as “definitely a feminist,” who always fought to preserve her freedom and stand up for herself. Despite the hostile environment she faced, Marie refused to conform to the oppressive rules of Versailles and remained a fierce, independent woman.
5. Emilia is quickly becoming a fashion icon in her own right. Dior has made two of Emilia’s dresses for her role as Marie Antoinette, and she has been turning heads on the red carpet with her stunning fashion choices. She recently attended the Berlin Film Festival in a gorgeous black sequin gown, and stunned at the 2022 Venice Film Festival in a strapless sequin dress fit for a queen!
In conclusion, Emilia Schüle is a talented and versatile actress who is making a name for herself in Hollywood. With her captivating portrayal of Marie Antoinette, she is sure to become an even bigger star in the years to come. Stay tuned for more news about her upcoming projects and her rise to fame!#Emilia #Schüle #Actress #Playing #Marie #Antoinette #Hollywood #Life