#Guys #Pregnancy #Bellies #Motherhood #Part
– Voila, it’s a boy wearing a baby belly, inside of which is a boy, actually it’s hot water. Motherhood! Who doesn’t want to have a baby? – He hates looking at me. I prefer dogs over babies. – I think the hardest part about being a mom, is loving the thing
That’s ruining your life unconditionally. – And for us as four guys, there’s no way for us to truly understand what it’s like. Ow! Oh! Ah! But we’re gonna try. – This isn’t how much babies really way, is it? How heavy is this? – How much weight should we put into our pregnancy bellies?
– About 25-30 lbs, but remember that’s at the end, at term. – What are these, are these the baby’s balls? – Probably more likely to simulate a baby just pushing into your organs. This already hurts. – Every time, a woman talks about a baby kicking,
It’s like a magical thing, but does it hurt? – Oh! (laughing) – [Pregnant woman] It feels like a punch or a kick, and you get a few jolts every now and then. – It feels like I’m a marine suiting up for battle. – I can’t keep my hands off my body.
– Oh, ow! – Already, I’m feeling a strain on my lower back. – Strong back, strong baby. – I’m already tired. – I’m out of breath from wearing it and talking. – It’s warm. – Oh Lord, this heat! – The warm sack is just heating up my entire body temperature.
– The baby’s heavier, it’s pressing on things. – You have cellulite, stretchmarks and you’re big. – It’s harder to move around. – It’s hard to sleep. – Varicose veins and you get hemorrhoids. – What are some of the positives? – The baby. – How much pizza do I get to eat?
– Even though this is very uncomfortable, I think baby’s are a beautiful thing. – It’s nice to know that your body wants to destroy you. – I can’t imagine doing anything in this. Like all I wanna do is just sit down. – [Pregnant woman] It’s a big shift.
Your center of gravity has changed. So you suddenly have all this mass in the front. – Pregnant woman sleep on their sides? I’m going to roll on this side. Nope! – [Keith] Oh, this is awful! – Those little balls are digging into my ribs. – Not my balls, the balls in the bag.
Not my bag, the bag on my stomach. – Let’s see if I can get out of bed. – How do they do it? – Isn’t the point of lying down, supposed to be to relax? – I don’t know how a mom-to-be gets any rest. That was the most painful thing I’ve done today.
– Getting dressed is a lot harder. Definitely before I came here, I probably put on like four different dresses, and I was like, “Nope, doesn’t fit.” – I keep getting trapped in everything I put on. – I underestimated how big this belly was. My boobs look amazing though!
– I feel like the worst thing would be having to buy another wardrobe, because all of your clothes wouldn’t fit you. – Does it make my butt look good? – What am I doing wrong? Why are you laughing at me? – Simply 15 minutes,
At eight or nine months pregnant has been a disaster – [Eugene] My mom, she was pregnant with three kids, and every time, she still wore high heels. – I couldn’t see my feet or my crotch that well, so adjusting my pants was kinda difficult. – I understand now, that being a pregnant lady’s
Super hard, can we stop? – No we’re not. But you can see my balls in this. – I think it’s nice to empathize with a pregnant woman, but it really is a complete physiologic change. Not only just how you feel physically, ’cause it hurts, but mentally. – [Eugene] I have to go!
– [Ned] Number one or number two? You should go in that side. – You know I’m just going to hold it. – [Pregnant woman] As I entered from my first to my second trimester, there was this deep demon like hunger inside of me. – I’m going to McDonald’s. [Zach]- How come?
– (beep). This is why. Two orders of Chicken McNuggets. – You only need 300 calories extra a day. – (beep) it, I want 20 pieces. – Careful with weight gain. We really encourage exercise. – It’s 91 degrees outside and I’m miserable. Nailed it. – Once I’m down here, I can’t get back up.
– A stronger core will help support the uterus, and will help with back pain. – [Zach] Go back, go back, go back. – No! It hurts. – [Zach] Then go back. – Yoga, crunches. – [Zach] I’m in severe pain. – Inhale. – Balance. Graceful. – What’s that feel like?
– It’s bouncing all over the place. – Pregnant Yoga! I’m not having a good time. – Just to have to make that big adjustment, it’s not my life anymore, it’s our life. – I can’t imagine having to deal with this for over nine months. – I think I understood this maternal protectiveness,
Because I am dealing with so much (beep). – if anybody tries to (beep) with me, how (beep) dare you. – Yeah, but this is just the beginning. – We haven’t even had the baby yet. – [Pregnant Woman] It only lasts for a certain amount of time.
It really is a beautiful thing, and it’s gonna make you appreciate your body so much more. – I’ve had like such a hard day, (beep) try and (beep) with me. If you try and (beep) with my baby, I will get out of the car, and I will punch you in the nuts.
– [Ned] Third trimester what? Bam! It’s a baby in your belly, you getting pregnant! Miracle of life bitch!